ok, so I got busted…

Ok, so I got busted that I had not updated the blog recently.. you see once you are not sitting in a hospital with nothing to do but work on your laptop, you tend to not have as much time to get things done.. When you are home and there is laundry, dishes, dinner, baths, bedtimes, stories, bottles, play time, homework, yard work, and a slightly incapacitated other half time seems to slip away (see that I am posting this at 10:30 at night while I am trying to wrap up some things for work)  Thomas is doing well, he had a rough day today, I don’t know if it is that he did too much or if things were just catching up with him, but he went to bed early.  Phil had a rough day as well, just cranky and something didn’t sit well on his tummy.  Sean on the other hand was just plain pooped.  It seems like no matter how hard we try, by the time Thomas gets the boys home in the afternoon and I get home from work we go nonstop and the boys still seem to never be in bed before 9:30 – 10:00… which may not seem late, but it is hard on Sean to be up so late.  But anyway, we will eventually get back into a routine just in time for Thomas to go back to work and we have to start over again.  I am doing well, just staying extremely busy.  We took Phillip to his first Tides game Saturday night, and although he refused to sleep and was just plain exhausted, he did great.  I have to say, even though I consider giving up our season tickets each year, it is just nice to have them.  It is nice not to have to worry about having something to do together as a family.  We started talking to Sean about what he wants to do for his birthday this year, and he wants to go to Water Country with a friend (he wants 2 friends, but we will see)  Phillip is starting to try and crawl.. he can get on all fours and he can move backwards, just hasn’t quite put together that forward motion yet.  We let him take a real bath without the baby tub with Sean tonight, and he loved it.  He even loved floating on his back with his ears under, which was a shock because Sean still won’t do that.  So all in all we are all doing well.  We are counting down the days to May 9, (17 days) when we go back to the doc at UVA for the follow up.  After that we will hopefully be able to start getting back to normal (or at least as close to normal as we ever were).  Anyway, that is all for now, it is late and I am tired and have a ton of work to do.. Have a great night..



Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s