News … Finally

Well, Dr. Dumont came by about 8:30 this morning to talk to us. He confirmed everything that has been said Friday and Saturday, and let us know that he is going to check Thomas’s blood levels tomorrow morning and if the clotting level is good, they will do the procedure tomorrow. If not, it will be done Tuesday. After the surgery it will be 24 hours and we can go home. Sooo we could be back home as early as Tuesday, but Thursday morning at the latest. We are so happy to finally have news. Thomas has a good night last night, and we both got a little sleep. Papaw is planning to come up today and spend the day with Thomas, and I think a few others are coming to visit today. So hopefully, he will get to get some smiles in and maybe just maybe I will get to take a walk around outside.. I love him to pieces.. but cabin fever is starting to get to me just sitting here. Usually if I can get about 10 – 15 minutes to go outside and get non hospital air I am good for a few more hours.

I have to say the staff other than our first night on the 6th floor has been great. If you would like to know more about the doctor here is the faculty web page for him we have been very happy with the care he has given us and he seems to think things will go well with the surgery.

That is all we have for now, the boys and GramAnn and DanDan made it home safe yesterday and it looks like we will get to see our boys soon, so that is good.

Thank you to everyone for continuing to keep up in your prayers, as you can see the power of prayer really does work, we have made it this far, and now just 3 days to go.

Thanks and God Bless



3 responses to “News … Finally

  1. LOL…the doctor’s middle name is Sean…how weird is that?!

    Anyway, I am getting ready to go spend time with the boys at GramAnn’s! Please let me know if you need anything at all :)You know you are in my thoughts & prayers…can’t wait to have you back in Windsor!

  2. Michael & Cori Duck

    We are thinking about you and your family. Please let us know if you need anything. You are in our thoughts and prayers.

  3. Joe and Carolyn Griffin

    Thomas, Anna and boys,
    I had no idea until Friday that Thomas had been hospitalized again. Mary Lee sent me the blog address after I saw her on Sat. afternoon. I have just gone back and read all the news. I never would have guessed that he would have such a problem. Joe and I are here for you, if you need us. Please know that you are in our thoughts and prayers and if there is anything that we can do for you now or when you get home, please do not hesitate to call on us.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s